Weʼd love you to participate in our research, based on responses to the exhibition Fun With Cancer Patients, in mac birminghamʼs Arena Gallery, 7 September – 6 October 2013. There are lots of different ways to share what you have experienced and think, just let us know which you fancy using our contact details are below or on our contact page.
Sharing your ideas
- Individual face-to-face interview with researcher.
- Group face-to-face interview with researcher; bring along a friend, if you like.
- Interview over phone.
- Interview over skype (or similar).
- Email interview.
- ʻPhotoʼ interview: using a digital camera to document your experiences of the exhibition and then talk through the pictures you have taken with a researcher).
- Come along to a creative group activity led by a researcher.
- Write your response in any format you wish and send to us by post/email.
- Draw your responses in any format you wish and send them to us.
- Speak your responses to a camera or into an audio recorder and send to us.
ALL methods will be informal and friendly. Responses will be treated in confidence and will be anonymous.
Download our consent form
HOW TO CONTACT US:
The research team are Cath, Anna and Keir.
One of us will be in the Research Hub every day from 9am until evening.
Dr Cath Lambert, FUN WITH CANCER PATIENTS RESEARCH HUB, c/o mac birmingham, Cannon Hill Park, Birmingham, B12 9QH